Premier Private Client Relationship Manager – OCBC Premier Banking Onshore
- Actively acquire and prospect new customers for the Premier Banking – Private Client (Onshore) segment (AUMS$1 million & above).
- Develop and strengthen their relationships with the Bank in accordance with relevant business goals.
- Contribute to the bottom-line of Premier Banking through the accomplishment of profit and growth targets.
- You should have 5 years or more of wealth management sales experience in the banking and financial services industry, preferably in managing the affluent segment and has proven track record in sales performance.
- Recognised university degree and accreditation in CMFAS M1, M5, M6, M6A, M8, M8A, M9, M9A & HI.
- Sound knowledge of banking products and services including investment products such as unit trusts, bancassurance and treasury products.
- What is a Relationship Manager?
- What does a Relationship Manager Do?
- Reality Check I : So you got your new job as a Relationship Manager. What is next?
OCBC (SGX:O39) is the longest established Singapore bank — it was born out of the Great Depression through the consolidation of three banks in 1932: the Chinese Commercial Bank Limited (incorporated in 1912), the Ho Hong Bank Limited (incorporated in 1917) and the Oversea-Chinese Bank Limited (incorporated in 1919)