Relationship Manager OCBC Premier Banking Offshore
- Actively acquire and prospect new Premier Banking Offshore customers, develop and strengthen their relationships with the Bank in accordance with relevant business goals.
- Contribute to the bottom-line of Premier Banking through the accomplishment of profit and growth targets.
- Manage the relationships with new and existing affluent customers through professional consultative financial analysis.
- You should have minimum 5 years of sales experience in the banking and financial services industry.
- Good and consistent sales performance, preferably in managing the affluent segment.
- You must have experience in covering the Malaysian, Indonesian or China markets.
- Recognised university degree and possess CMFAS certification (M1, M5, M6, M6A, M8, M8A, M9, M9A & HI).
- Sound knowledge of banking products and services including investment products such as unit trusts, bancassurance and
- treasury products.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with Mandarin and/or Bahasa Indonesia speaking customers.
- What is a Relationship Manager?
- What does a Relationship Manager Do?
- Reality Check I : So you got your new job as a Relationship Manager. What is next?
OCBC (SGX:O39) is the longest established Singapore bank — it was born out of the Great Depression through the consolidation of three banks in 1932: the Chinese Commercial Bank Limited (incorporated in 1912), the Ho Hong Bank Limited (incorporated in 1917) and the Oversea-Chinese Bank Limited (incorporated in 1919)