Relationship Managers, CIMB Preferred (Onshore / Offshore)
- Acquire and build a strong network of customers for the priority banking segment
- Manage and preserve clients’ wealth to ensure customers meet their financial objectives with tailored financial solutions
- Establish and strengthen long-term relationships with customers through dedicated services
- Degree in any discipline
- At least 3 years of sales experience in retail banking
- Senior Relationship Manager or Relationship Manager depending on experience
- Service-oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess the relevant certifications e.g. CLI, CGI, HI,M5,M8 and M9
- For Onshore Relationship Managers (RMs), a portfolio of clients will be given. The RMs will be required to acquire and expand their client base
- For Offshore RMs, ability to converse in Mandarin, Bahasa Melayu or Thai will be an added advantage in view of interaction with Regional customers
- Offshore RMs must be able to travel from time to time within the ASEAN region to prospect, acquire and build their own base of clientele
- What is a Relationship Manager?
- What does a Relationship Manager Do?
- Reality Check I : So you got your new job as a Relationship Manager. What is next?
CIMB Group is a leading ASEAN universal bank, the largest Asia Pacific (ex-Japan) based investment bank and one of the world’s largest Islamic banks. As the fifth largest banking group in ASEAN, we have over 40,000 employees located in 18 locations across ASEAN, Asia Pacific and beyond.