UOB Business Manager, Personal Financial Services
- Responsible to lead, manage and motivate a team of Personal Bankers by providing coaching and building an environment for learning and career progression for the bankers
- Formulating and executing business plans to ensure that your team meets the bank’s professional sales and service standards through providing quality service and exhibiting operational effectiveness.
- A recognized tertiary education with at least 5 years of experience in the banking / financial industry with a good track record in sales of wealth management products.
- Minimum 2 years of sales management experience, with strong interpersonal skills, and proven leadership and people management techniques.
- Strong knowledge of financial costing, P&L management and business marketing strategies and techniques.
- Sound understanding of MAS/banking regulations & compliance requirements
- Possess relevant CMFAS accreditation
- What is a Relationship Manager?
- What does a Relationship Manager Do?
- Reality Check I : So you got your new job as a Relationship Manager. What is next?
United Overseas Bank (UOB) was founded by Datuk Wee Kheng Chiang, incorporated on 6 August 1935 as the United Chinese Bank — the change of the name was effected in 1965. Today, the UOB Group has a network of more than 500 offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Western Europe and North America.