Providend Client Adviser
- To source for and advise affluent and/or High Net Worth clients on comprehensive financial planning, with a specialization in RetireWell, our proprietary Retirement Planning methodology.
- To provide risk coaching to clients on an ongoing basis
- Managing client relationship for the long term
- Regulatory Licenses: M5, M6, M8, M8A, M9, M9A
- Minimum University Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years of experience as a Priority banker or other related experience
- Aspire to build a sizeable client base with a good recurring income
- What is a Relationship Manager?
- What does a Relationship Manager Do?
- Reality Check I : So you got your new job as a Relationship Manager. What is next?
As a licensed financial adviser and a registered fund management company with Monetary Authority of Singapore, We are more than able to help you do general financial planning work. However, over the years, we have come to be known as a specialist in retirement planning.