Phillip Capital Investment Consultant / Relationship Manager
- Connecting with clients and placing clients’ interest first.
- Delivering unparalleled quality in service
- Presenting clients with our wide array of financial services and products.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Business, Banking & Finance
- Applicants with at least 2 years of progressive career track record of sales experience in financial services Industry will be considered for Relationship Manager position.
- Applicants who are new-to-financial industry who possess positive attitude and aptitude will be considered.
- Financial Advisory experience and accreditation in CMFAS M5, M6, M8, M9 & HI is an advantage.
- What is a Relationship Manager?
- What does a Relationship Manager Do?
- Reality Check I : So you got your new job as a Relationship Manager. What is next?
About Phillips Capital
Since 1975, the PhillipCapital network has grown into an integrated Asian financial house with a global presence that offers a full range of quality and innovative services to retail and high net worth individuals, family offices, corporate and institutional customers.