UOB Personal Banker
- Be actively involved in understanding your customers’ financial needs as well as providing them with timely information, advice and recommendations to fit their banking requirements;
- Secure sales and cross sell our wide range of consumer banking and investment products which includes, but not limited to insurance, structured deposits and unit trusts;
- Continually deepen relationships with new and existing customers;
- Regulatory License: CMFAS M5, M8, M8A, M9, M9A and HI
- A recognised degree in any discipline or a diploma from a local polytechnic
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a passion to excel in a career in the wealth management industry
- Resourceful and able to work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility with extended working hours
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills combined with drive and initiative
- What is a Relationship Manager?
- What does a Relationship Manager Do?
- Reality Check I : So you got your new job as a Relationship Manager. What is next?
United Overseas Bank (UOB) was founded by Datuk Wee Kheng Chiang, incorporated on 6 August 1935 as the United Chinese Bank — the change of the name was effected in 1965. Today, the UOB Group has a network of more than 500 offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Western Europe and North America.