Branch Manager (Phillip Investor Centre)
- Responsible for the profitability of the assigned branch and your main job duties include overseeing the daily operations
- Ensuring suitable products and services are offered to the clients
- Grow and develop the staff’s competency and career
- Degree in any discipline with certifications in CMFAS M1A, M5, M6, M6A, M8, M8A, M9, M9A and HI
- 5 years of working experience with 2 years of experience in the financial industry and supervisory experience is preferred
- Possess good financial product knowledge and high integrity
- Possess good business acumen and creativity
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin to serve Chinese-speaking clients
- What is a Relationship Manager?
- What does a Relationship Manager Do?
- Reality Check I : So you got your new job as a Relationship Manager. What is next?
About Phillips Capital
Since 1975, the PhillipCapital network has grown into an integrated Asian financial house with a global presence that offers a full range of quality and innovative services to retail and high net worth individuals, family offices, corporate and institutional customers.