OCBC Financial Protection Specialist
- Provide comprehensive insurance advisory services to customers through the active promotion and cross-selling of our full range of protection products that include endowments, medical and life insurance
- Proactively build and manage long-term customer relationship and provide good after-sales service
- Preferably has a Diploma with 2 years sales experience or a Degree
- Results-orientated go-getter, who works well under pressure
- Prepared to have flexible working hours that may include weekends
- What is an Insurance Specialist?
- What is a Relationship Manager?
- What does a Relationship Manager Do?
- Reality Check I : So you got your new job as a Relationship Manager. What is next?
OCBC (SGX:O39) is the longest established Singapore bank — it was born out of the Great Depression through the consolidation of three banks in 1932: the Chinese Commercial Bank Limited (incorporated in 1912), the Ho Hong Bank Limited (incorporated in 1917) and the Oversea-Chinese Bank Limited (incorporated in 1919)