Premier/Wealth Manager, Maybank
- Grow the business of the Bank’s clients by forging deep and long–term relationships.
- Fully understand clients’ needs and provide unbiased advice in managing and growing their wealth
- Grow, manage and preserve clients’ wealth
- Degree qualified with 2 to 3 years’ relevant experience
- Outstanding track record in sales and marketing of financial products
- Experience in handling high net-worth clients (on-shore / off-shore) will be considered for Premier Wealth Manager
- CLI/ILP/FNA/HI or CMFAS Module 5,8,9 is a pre-requisite
- Those with AWP will be considered favourably
- What is a Priority Banker?
- What is a Relationship Manager?
- What does a Relationship Manager Do?
- Reality Check I : So you got your new job as a Relationship Manager. What is next?
Maybank is among Asia’s leading banking groups and is South East Asia’s fourth largest bank by assets. The Maybank Group has an international network of 2,400 offices in 20 countries and offers an extensive range of products and services, including consumer and corporate banking, investment banking, Islamic banking, stock broking, insurance and takaful and asset management.