Vontobel Reports 1st Half 2017 Results
Vontobel reports 1st half 2017 results with adjusted net profit rising by 7% to CHF 106.1 million while cost-income ratio of is at 76.1%.
” Wealth Management had around CHF 50 billion of client assets “
As at 30 June 2017, Wealth Management had around CHF 50 billion of client assets while the total assets reached a record CHF 207.7 billion at the end of the first half of 2017 (end of June 2016: CHF 179.3 billion).
- Asset Management recorded a pre-tax profit of CHF 69.5 million (CHF 85.3 million)
- Wealth Management’s pre-tax profit rose to CHF 38.4 million in the first half of 2017 (CHF 34.2 million)
- Financial Products grew its pre-tax profit by an impressive 72% to CHF 51.5 million (CHF 30.0 million).
News Source: Vontobel Press Release
Vontobel (SWX:VONN) is an independent, family-owned Swiss Private Bank and stands for stability, financial strength and risk-conscious behaviour across generations. Established in 1924, the bank currently has operations in 22 locations worldwide. It provides Private Banking services for private clients, also Investment Banking and Asset Management services for institutional clients. For three years in a row (2014,2015,2016), Bilanz, the Swiss business magazine, awarded Vontobel the no. 1 ranking among all the private banks of Switzerland.
- Origin: Zurich, Switzerland
- Assets: CHF 17.6 billion
- Revenue: CHF 988.6 billion
- Employees: 1,500
Official Website : www.vontobel.com
News & Media: Press Release
Updated on 8th August 2016