Career in Wealth Management
Do you know 50% of Personal Bankers quit in 9 months? That is a startling statistic to begin a career in Wealth Management in the banks. Because every 5 in 10 of you who join, will quit in 9 months. In fact, 80% leave the industry within 3 years.
In banking, there are more than 7,000 wealth managers and 15,000 investment professionals. There are many more doing important supporting roles to wealth managers. How do you start a wealth management career in banking? We have compiled a list of useful guides to help you get started well in your career:
- Learn more about Wealth Management
- What does it takes to be a Wealth Manager
- Learn about jobs & prospects
- Apply to the banks directly
- Learn about the different job titles (Personal Banker, Private Banker etc.)