Global Asset Allocation Focus 2020
August 20 - August 21$900
Global Asset Allocation Focus 2020
20th – 21st August 2020 | Shanghai, China – More
Global Asset Allocation Focus 2020 (hereinafter referred as GAAF2020), founded in 2016. With a four-year proven-track record, GAAF2020 will invite more than 500 participants from more than 10 countries, who are mainly senior executives from private banking, family office, independent wealth, asset management, funds, securities, trusts, insurance, futures, etc. GAAF2020 will invite 40+ speakers to share their insights on the theme of “Chinese Opportunities”.
Both the number of High-net-wealth Individuals(HNWIs) and the total wealth held by HNWIs reached a double-digit growth in 2019, although the growth of China’s private wealth market slowed down. Meanwhile, along with unexpectedly international black swan incidents , as well as the steady promotion of China open up of Finance Market, China is now attracting more and more attention from international investors.
“China opportunities” from the perspective of global wealth–the general trend has arrived! How will China profoundly influence the global picture of wealth management and asset management in the future? As for international capitals, what are the strategic chances in China along with the “open up”? What cooperation opportunities with Chinese local institutes are there in terms of product innovation, channel distribution, asset management, investment tactics, risk management, CRM, tax optimization and technology development? What are the latest news of supervision and regulation in China?
As regards Chinese local finance institutes, what steps should they take to strengthen the core competitiveness when they are going abroad? And, what experience should they be humbled to learn from global counterparts?
We look forward to meeting you on August 20th – 21st in shanghai.
- CDMC Finance Research Institute (CFRI)
- China Decision Makers Consultancy (CDMC)
GAAF Series Attendees Endorsers:
- Association of International Wealth Management (AIWM)
- Charted Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) Association
- Association of Private Bankers in Greater China Region（APB）
- Association of Family Offices in Asia (AFO)
- Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA)
- Strategy Guide: exploring “China Opportunities” with 500+ industrial professionals
- Irresistible Trend: How will “China Opportunities” influence your company’s strategic development?
- ESG: What influence will ESG have on your company’s stock price and sustainability?
- Industry Competition: How do Chinese companies improve international and local competitive advantages?
- Product Ecosystem: How do you develop, select or competitive products?
- Customer Insight: Do you really know your customer
- Channel Cooperation: Can you foresee and catch the potential channel cooperation opportunities aboard and home
- Investment Tactics: How do asset management and wealth management companies flexibly apply ETF, hedge fund, stock, alternative investment and other investment strategies with the principle of “Customer-centric”?
- Cutting-edge Technology: What technology are leading the global wealth industry development?
- Professionalism: How do local private banking, independent wealth, family office and asset management, etc, sharpen their professional abilities in product and service?
- International Cases: Latest practice from TOP private banking, wealth, FO and asset management, etc.
- Branding: On-line and off-line millions of exposure
- Awards Ceremony: 50+ local and international cooperative Medias
- On-site Study: Know-how and paving the path of partnership
- Speech Networking: Efficiently connect business partners
- China Opportunities
- ESG & Sustainable Economy
- Investment Strategy
- Private Banking
- Wealth Management
- Family Wealth Inheritance
- Banking Category
- Independent Wealth Category
- Comprehensive Wealth Management Category
- Family Wealth Inheritance Category
- Wealth Technology Category
- Asset Management and Service Category
- ESG Category
- People Category
Name: Cici Wu
Phone: 021 68407631*8204
10% Discount code: Caproasia
- Normal Ticket: $900
- VIP Ticket: $1,000
- CEO Closed-door Meeting: $2,000
Caproasia users have access to exclusive discount. For more information, please contact your regional representative.