Mortgage Specialist, UOB Personal Financial Services
- Provide loan advisory and solutions to meet the property financing needs of UOB’s retail customers
- Acquire new customers through cold-calling, referrals and active participation in road shows
- Develop strong alliances with property agents, lawyers and developers to build a strong base of referrals
- A recognised University Degree/Diploma
- Prior experience in property and/or consumer mortgage sectors is highly preferred. Candidates with more experience will be considered for a Manager position
- Results-oriented, dynamic and self-driven
- Competent in engaging and managing internal and external clients
- Proven ability to exceed sales target
- Resourceful and able to work with minimal supervision
- What is a Relationship Manager?
- What does a Relationship Manager Do?
- Reality Check I : So you got your new job as a Relationship Manager. What is next?
United Overseas Bank (UOB) was founded by Datuk Wee Kheng Chiang, incorporated on 6 August 1935 as the United Chinese Bank — the change of the name was effected in 1965. Today, the UOB Group has a network of more than 500 offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Western Europe and North America.