Relationship Manager OCBC Premier Banking Onshore
- You will develop, grow and manage long-term relationships with Premier Banking customers through professional consultative financial analysis
- You will actively source and prospect affluent and high net-worth clients
- You will upsell, cross-sell and provide regular market information updates and trend analysis to your clients
- 3 – 5 years’ sales experience in the banking and financial services industry, preferably in managing the affluent segment.
- Candidates with more than 5 years of proven track record may be considered for our Premier Private Client segment.
- Strong and consistent sales performance.
- Good university degree and possess CMFAS certification (M1B, M5, M6, M6A, M8, M8A, M9, M9A, HI).
- Sound knowledge of banking products and services, including mortgages and investment products such as treasury products, ELCIs, bancassurance and unit trusts.
- What is a Relationship Manager?
- What does a Relationship Manager Do?
- Reality Check I : So you got your new job as a Relationship Manager. What is next?
OCBC (SGX:O39) is the longest established Singapore bank — it was born out of the Great Depression through the consolidation of three banks in 1932: the Chinese Commercial Bank Limited (incorporated in 1912), the Ho Hong Bank Limited (incorporated in 1917) and the Oversea-Chinese Bank Limited (incorporated in 1919)