UOB Relationship Manager
- Provide prudent financial advisory and investment solutions to meet the financial planning needs and requirements of UOB’s clients
- Develop and deepen relationships with clients who have been assigned to you
- Ensure proper advisory procedures and documentation while adhering to the Bank’s internal policies, business processes and regulatory requirements (i.e. FAA and other related statutory Acts)
- A recognised university degree
- At least 1 year of relevant financial advisory experience gained in the banking and/or financial services sectors
- experienced candidates would be considered for a more senior position
- Good knowledge of wealth management & investment products
- Results-oriented, dynamic and self-driven
- What is a Relationship Manager?
- What does a Relationship Manager Do?
- Reality Check I : So you got your new job as a Relationship Manager. What is next?
United Overseas Bank (UOB) was founded by Datuk Wee Kheng Chiang, incorporated on 6 August 1935 as the United Chinese Bank — the change of the name was effected in 1965. Today, the UOB Group has a network of more than 500 offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Western Europe and North America.