UOB Senior / Client Advisor
- Provide financial advisory services as well as appropriate financial and investment solutions and advice to our affluent and high networth clients in Singapore.
- Provide customers with timely information, advice and recommendations to fit their requirements
- A recognized university degree.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in the banking / financial industry, experienced in financial & investment product sales.
- Good knowledge of wealth management & investment products.
- Self-motivated, with strong sales drive & energy.
- Possess relevant accreditation (M1B, M5, M6, M6A, M8, M8A, M9, M9A HI)
- What is a Relationship Manager?
- What does a Relationship Manager Do?
- Reality Check I : So you got your new job as a Relationship Manager. What is next?
United Overseas Bank (UOB) was founded by Datuk Wee Kheng Chiang, incorporated on 6 August 1935 as the United Chinese Bank — the change of the name was effected in 1965. Today, the UOB Group has a network of more than 500 offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Western Europe and North America.