Standard Chartered Private Bank Makes Senior Hires in Hong Kong
Standard Chartered Private Bank has made numerous senior appointments in Hong Kong.
” Standard Chartered Private Bank has hired 3 Managing Directors and 1 Executive Director “
According to a news release by Hubbis, Standard Chartered Private Bank has hired 3 Managing Directors and 1 Executive Director from HSBC, Deutsche Bank and BNP Paribas.
- Jack Wu, Managing Director & Market Head joins from HSBC
- Pauline Ko, Managing Director & Market Head joins from Deutsche Bank
- Pitman Lau, Managing Director & Team Leader joins from BNP Paribas
- Reggie Cheung, Executive Director & Team Leader joins from HSBC
About Standard Chartered
Standard Chartered Bank (LSE:STAN) was formed in 1969 through the merger of two separate banks, the Standard Bank of British South Africa and the Chartered Bank of India, Australia and China. These banks had capitalised on the expansion of trade between Europe, Asia and Africa. Operating in around 67 markets around the world, Standard Chartered Bank provides a wide-range of products and services for personal and business customers and generates more than 90 percent of income and profits from Asia, Africa, and Middle East.
- Origin : London, UK
- Assets : $ 640.48 billion
- Revenue : $ 15.29 billion
- Employees : 84,000
Official Website: www.sc.com
News & Media: Press Release
Updated on 8th August 2016