Appointment of New Head of Private Banking Southeast Asia at ABN AMRO
The former CEO of Pictet and Cie in Asia has been named as the new Head of Private Banking Southeast Asia at ABN AMRO’s Singapore unit. Anuj Khanna will be appointed as Head of Private Banking for Southeast Asia with effect from 1st September 2016.
Khanna was based in Hong Kong for five years with Credit Suisse Private Banking where he held the roles of Head of Private Banking, North Asia and Chief Operating Officer for Asia Pacific.
News Source: Finews Asia
About ABN AMRO
- TFC Marketplace | Find $3 million to $300 million services
- Caproasia Jobs | Find jobs in Private Banks, Family Office, Hedge Funds
- Caproasia Access | Your Homepage
- Caproasia.com | You are already here
Events & Coverage:
- The 2021 Private Wealth Series
- The 2021 Investment Series
- The 2021 Family Office Series
- The 2021 Investment Outlook
- The 2020 Family Office Series Highlights
- 2021 Upcoming Events
ABN AMRO has a long-standing history in banking with certain of its business operations having roots in the early 18th century. The bank serves retail, private and corporate banking clients with a primary focus on the Netherlands and with selective operations internationally. ABN Amro’s colour code (green and yellow) communicate the message of ABN Amro shield. Green symbolises unchanging values and stability. Yellow symbolises optimism for the future. Used together, these colours convey aspiration. An ambition that inspires recognition.
- Origin : Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Assets : EUR 390.3 billion
- Revenue : EUR 8.46 billion
- Employees : 22,048
Official Website: www.abnamro.com
News & Media: Press Release
Updated on 8th August 2016