Credit Suisse Appoints UBS Banker
Credit Suisse has hired a UBS banker for the International Wealth Management division. They have hired Alessandro Caironi from UBS. He was at UBS for about a decade and in charge of capital market sales and capital markets Ultra High Net Worth in Asia Pacific.
He will now be part-responsible for the strategic development of the business with Ultra High Net Worth clients (UHNWI) within IWM Europe. He will also be in charge of developing custom-made investment solutions for the clients.
News Source: Finews Asia
About Credit Suisse
- TFC Marketplace | Find $3 million to $300 million services
- Caproasia Jobs | Find jobs in Private Banks, Family Office, Hedge Funds
- Caproasia Access | Your Homepage
- Caproasia.com | You are already here
Events & Coverage:
- The 2021 Private Wealth Series
- The 2021 Investment Series
- The 2021 Family Office Series
- The 2021 Investment Outlook
- The 2020 Family Office Series Highlights
- 2021 Upcoming Events
Credit Suisse (NYSE:CS) was founded in 1856 by Alfred Escher, under the name “Schweizerische Kreditanstalt.” The original purpose of the new bank known as SKA was to finance the expansion of the railroad network as well as the further industrialization of Switzerland. Fourteen years later, the bank’s first foreign representative office opened up in New York. In 1905, the bank’s first branch outside Zurich opened in Basel following the acquisition of Oberrheinische Bank. Today, it has a global reach with operations in over 50 countries and 48,200 employees from over 150 different nations. It serves its clients through three regionally focused divisions: Swiss Universal Bank, International Wealth Management and Asia Pacific. These regional businesses are supported by two other divisions specializing in investment banking capabilities: Global Markets and Investment Banking & Capital Markets.
- Origin : Zurich, Switzerland
- Assets : CHF 820.81 billion
- Revenue : CHF 23.38 billion
- Employees : 48,200
Official Website: www.credit-suisse.com
News & Media: Press Release
Updated on 8th August 2016