Photoshot of the Year 2016
Asia’s Richest Man 2016
Synopsis: The Asian Financial Forum 2016 in Hong Kong was organised by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council. It is a 2 days event attended by many of the world’s top leaders and Chief Executive Officers. More than 2,800 participants from 37 countries and regions participated in the 2 days forum.
Wang Jianlin, Chairman Dalian Wanda Group and Asia’s Richest Man in 2016, was invited to give a speech and a dialogue on Internet Finance and O2O (Online to Offline).
Caproasia Online team captured the classic moment of an influential, successful and busy man making a swift exit – surrounded by many bodyguards.
Join us in the 2016 Rewind:
- The 2016 Ultimate Rewind
- Top 5 Most Shocking News in 2016
- The Rewind: Private Banks in 2016
- Top 50 People Moves in 2016
- Top 5 Professionals Who Left Private Banking in 2016
- Top 10 Research Publications in 2016
- The Rewind: Fund Management in 2016
- Top 10 Most Popular Articles in 2016
- Top 20 Most Popular Articles in 2016
- Top 10 Most Popular Videos in 2016
- Top 50 Most Memorable Photos in 2016
- Photoshot of the Year 2016
- Top 30 Headlines in 2016
Caproasia.com | The leading financial website for financial professionals, professional investors and HNW investors. Covering capital markets, investments and private wealth in Asia. How do you invest $3 million to $300 million? How do you manage $20 million to $3 billion of assets? Quicklinks: Caproasia Access | TFC | Caproasia | Jobs