OCBC Treasury Specialist
- Monitor and execute trades for Premier Banking customers across a range of financial instruments
- Provide customers with market (particularly focused on currency or equity markets) and portfolio updates.
- Able to communicate effectively with English and Mandarin/Bahasa Indonesia speaking customers
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in research, sales or trading in currencies, equity or other Treasury related products
- University degree or the equivalent in professional qualification preferred
- Possess strong interest in and understanding of economics and financial markets, particularly in FX and/or equity markets
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- What is a Treasury Specialist?
- What is a Relationship Manager?
- What does a Relationship Manager Do?
- Reality Check I : So you got your new job as a Relationship Manager. What is next?
OCBC (SGX:O39) is the longest established Singapore bank — it was born out of the Great Depression through the consolidation of three banks in 1932: the Chinese Commercial Bank Limited (incorporated in 1912), the Ho Hong Bank Limited (incorporated in 1917) and the Oversea-Chinese Bank Limited (incorporated in 1919)