OCBC Wealth Advisor (Investments) & Bancassurance Specialist
- For Wealth Advisor (Investments) role, you will provide Unit Trust advisory support to Relationship Managers (RMs).
- For Bancassurance Specialist role, you will provide advisory services on Universal Life and other suitable Premier Bancassurance products.
- This includes interpretation and forecasting of economic data, translating them into actionable trade or product ideas, and sourcing of investment products.
- A good degree in Banking and Finance or equivalent
- Candidate should have 3-5 years of experience;
- Sound analytical mind
- Able to interpret economic data
- Candidates who have passed Levels 1, 2 or 3 of CFA preferred.
- The candidate must have experience in one or more areas of investment or Wealth Management products, eg, bonds, equities, FX, Bancassurance, Unit Trusts or portfolio allocation, in the capacity as dealer, analyst, strategist, or investment consultants.
- What is an Insurance Specialist?
- What is an Investment Advisor?
- What is a Relationship Manager?
- What does a Relationship Manager Do?
- Reality Check I : So you got your new job as a Relationship Manager. What is next?
OCBC (SGX:O39) is the longest established Singapore bank — it was born out of the Great Depression through the consolidation of three banks in 1932: the Chinese Commercial Bank Limited (incorporated in 1912), the Ho Hong Bank Limited (incorporated in 1917) and the Oversea-Chinese Bank Limited (incorporated in 1919)