Director, Maybank Private Wealth
- Responsible for the overall achievement of both financial and non financial targets of both personal and team targets
- Ensure full compliance and minimise provisions
- Effectively contribute to the top and bottom line of the business
- Degree holder, preferably in Finance or Business Administration
- Minimum working experience of 7 years in the financial industry
- Strong business acumen
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organisational awareness and understanding
- High level of Analytical and Conceptual thinking
- Analytical and creative coupled with self-initiative, drive and ability to work independently as well as in a team are essential attributes
- What is a Private Banker?
- What is a Relationship Manager?
- What does a Relationship Manager Do?
- Reality Check I : So you got your new job as a Relationship Manager. What is next?
Maybank is among Asia’s leading banking groups and is South East Asia’s fourth largest bank by assets. The Maybank Group has an international network of 2,400 offices in 20 countries and offers an extensive range of products and services, including consumer and corporate banking, investment banking, Islamic banking, stock broking, insurance and takaful and asset management.