Equity Investment Specialist and/or Fixed Income, Maybank
- Provide equity outlook for asset allocation work and equity advisory to support the wealth management business.
- Initiate, develop and launch all new Equity product developments as appropriately.
- Obtain buy-in from risk and compliance to ensure that Equity products are designed within the appropriate risk frameworks
- What is an Investment Advisor?
- What is a Relationship Manager?
- What does a Relationship Manager Do?
- Reality Check I : So you got your new job as a Relationship Manager. What is next?
Maybank is among Asia’s leading banking groups and is South East Asia’s fourth largest bank by assets. The Maybank Group has an international network of 2,400 offices in 20 countries and offers an extensive range of products and services, including consumer and corporate banking, investment banking, Islamic banking, stock broking, insurance and takaful and asset management.