Caproasia.com | The leading source of data, research, information & resource for investment managers, professional investors, UHNW & HNW investors, and advisors to institutions, billionaires, UHNWs & HNWs. Covering capital markets, investments and private wealth in Asia. How do you invest $3 million to $300 million? How do you manage $20 million to $3 billion of assets? Caproasia - Learn more
Media, Events, Networking, Roundtable, Membership - Contact UsThis site is for accredited investors, professional investors, investment managers and financial professionals only.
You should have assets around $3 million to $300 million or managing $20 million to $3 billion.
HSBC Obtains Approval for Securities Joint Venture in China
HSBC has finally been given the approval from the China Securities Regulatory Commission for its securities joint venture in China, becoming the first foreign bank to receive approval for a majority-owned JV.
“HSBC owns 51% in the JV company, known as HSBC Qianhai Securities.”
HSBC owns 51% in the JV company, known as HSBC Qianhai Securities. Qianhai Financial Holdings owns the remaining 49% stake. The JV is located in Shenzhen’s Qianhai district. It is expected to start operations by the end of the year.
The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (NYSE:HSBC) was established in 1865 to finance the growing trade between Europe, India and China. HSBC was born from one simple idea – a local bank serving international needs. Today, it covers 71 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, North America and Latin America with around 4400 offices in both established and emerging markets, serving around 46 million customers through the Four Global Businesses: Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Private Banking.
Web links may be disabled on mobile for security. Please click on desktop.
Caproasia.com | The leading financial website for investment managers, professional investors, UHNW & HNW investors and advisors to institutions, billionaires, UHNWs & HNWs.Covering capital markets, investments and private wealth in Asia. How do you invest $3 million to $300 million? How do you manage $20 million to $3 billion of assets?
Caproasia is a financial information technology co. founded in 2014. We have 4 businesses in Media, Information, Services and Technology. We created 3 solutions: Membership, Events & Platforms to drive investment decisions in Asia through information, services, technology & people, that impact economies, societies & people. Our Mission: Driving the future of Asia
For 2022 Investment Day: email@example.com
For Family Office, Professional Investor, HNW Investor Events: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Membership, Events, Networking, Roundtable, Summits: email@example.com
For Investment Relations Network: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Platforms, Media Kit, Advertising, Campaigns, Partnerships: email@example.com
For press release: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other enquiries: email@example.com
Sign Up / Contact Us
Caproasia | Get Ahead in 60 Seconds. Join 10,000 +
Caproasia | Driving the future of Asia
a financial information technology co.
Caproasia.com is the leading financial media platform in Asia. Covering capital markets, investments and private wealth in Asia for 10,000 + elite users. Driving $25 trillion of assets in Asia.
Our users are rainmakers, dealmakers, risk takers and game-changers. Each manage, advise and invest $20 million to $3 billion of assets in Asia.