Deutsche Private Bank Launches 4 Funds with Regular Income Using ETFs, AUM at $4.1 Billion
25th June 2021 | Singapore
Deutsche Bank International Private Bank (IPB) with more than $280 billion assets, has launched 4 Strategic Income Allocation (SIA) funds, targeting to generate a regular stream of income distribution and downside risk management. The 4 new funds aim to provide Deutsche Bank Private Banking clients with diversified income sources by investing in cost-efficient ETFs (fixed income, global equity, listed real estate, infrastructure), using options for yield enhancement and to manage downside risks via DWS (Deutsche Bank Asset Management). (ETFs ~ Exchange Traded Funds)
“ Deutsche Private Bank Launches 4 Funds with Regular Income Using ETFs, AUM at $4.1 Billion “
4 Strategic Income Allocation (SIA) Funds, Flagship Fund AUM at $4.18 Billion
The 4 Strategic Income Allocation (SIA) funds are available to Deutsche Bank Private Banking clients in selected countries in Asia and Europe, starting from June 2021.
In 2020, Deutsche Bank International Private Bank had launched its flagship Strategic Asset Allocation (SAA) investments, with Assets under Management at more than $4.18 billion (EUR 3.5 billion) in June 2021.
Deutsche Bank is Germany’s largest bank and one of the largest bank in Europe and the world. Deutsche Bank’s International Private Bank (IPB) manages more than $281 billion of assets globally (June 2020).
Alessandro Caironi, Head of Advisory and Sales, International Private Bank, Deutsche Bank:
“With the launch of the SIA funds, we are pleased to offer our clients a contemporary, income-oriented proposition.
In today’s current economic climate of low and negative interest rates, this solution offers investors the opportunity to invest in a product that is focused on pursuing consistent, long-term market-oriented returns.
Christian Nolting, Global Chief Investment Officer and Head of CIO & Investment Solutions, International Private Bank, Deutsche Bank:
“Our new SIA Plus funds use our highly-regarded SAA strategy with the aim to deliver income from multiple sources. Clients now have the opportunity to benefit from a sophisticated but cost-efficient approach and the ability to combine a modern portfolio strategy with a “Plus”: our distinctive systematic hedging strategy.
- Deutsche Bank Launches ESG Centre of Excellence in Singapore
- Deutsche Bank Survey: 75% of Private Bank Clients View Investments Should Have Positive Impact to the World
- Malaysia Sues JP Morgan, Deutsche and Coutts for $2.93 Billion, Receives $452 Million from United States
- Deutsche Bank to Create $281 Billion International Private Bank
- 2020 List of International Private Banks in Hong Kong
- 2020 List of International Private Banks in Singapore
- 2020 Top 10 Largest Family Office in the World
- 2020 Top 10 Largest Multi-Family Offices in the World
About Deutsche Bank International Private Bank
Deutsche Bank’s Private Bank corporate division combines the private banking expertise of the market-leading Deutsche Bank and Postbank brands in Germany with the global network of the International Private Bank (IPB). This includes IPB’s global business with high net worth individuals and SMEs.
The Private Bank provides high-quality financial services from a single source. These range from comprehensive services for private customers and support for demanding entrepreneurs and their families, to solutions for SMEs in important Eurozone markets and India.
The Private Bank is one of the four pillars of Deutsche Bank, along with the Corporate Bank, Investment Bank and DWS, the institution’s asset management unit. Deutsche Bank is a leading bank in Germany with a global network and strong European roots.
Visit: Deutsche Bank Wealth Management
Sign Up / Register
- Manage $20 million to $3 billion of assets
- Invest $3 million to $300 million
- Advise institutions, billionaires, UHNWs & HNWs
Caproasia Platforms | 10,000 Investors & Advisors
- Caproasia Access
- Caproasia Events
- The Financial Centre | Find Services
- Family Office Circle
- Professional Investor Circle
- Investor Relations Network
Monthly Roundtable & Networking
Family Office Programs
The 2023 Investment Day
- 28th March 2023 - Hong Kong
- 4th April 2023 - Singapore
- April 2023 - Virtual
- Sept 2023 - Hong Kong
- Oct 2023 - Singapore
- Oct 2023 - Hong Kong
- Visit: The Investment Day | Register: Click here
- The Investment Summit
- The Private Wealth Summit
- The Family Office Summit
- The CEO & Entrepreneur Summit
- The Capital Markets Summit
- The ESG / Sustainable Investment Summit