Helicap Platform: How it Works – Access to Private Debts & Deals
Helicap platform provides investors with access to institutional grade private market investments. How does the Helicap Platform work? What are the benefits for investors? Who are the users & investors? How do you find private debt deals with 5% to 15% returns? How do you get started?
- How does the Helicap Platform work?
- What are the benefits for investors?
- Who are the users & investors?
- How do you get started?
- Sign up to be a Helicap member here
- Visit: Helicap | Helicap for Investors | Sign Up
See below for Helicap Platform Introduction. And read the exclusive interview on investing in private debts and opportunities on Helicap Platform with David Z Wang, Helicap Co-founder & Group CEO – Click here
” For High-networth investors, angel investors, family offices & institutional investors “
1) The Product – Helicap Platform
Helicap Platform – Investors can access exclusive and private deals that members can co-invest with Helicap, including investing in Helicap flagship private debt fund.
- Why private markets / private debts: Sustained high volatility in the public markets. Diversify portfolio while achieving similar or higher returns with lower volatility.
- Barrier to entry for private markets: Origination, assessment stages of investment opportunities, time, effort, expertise.
- Most Popular Helicap Product: Flagship private credit fund Helicap Fund I (diversified, income-generating lending portfolio. Distributed on a quarterly basis. Historical return of 9% to 11% per annum since 2018)
- Helicap Investor Members: 4,000 investor members worldwide looking to diversify their portfolio with exposure to private debt in SEA (Accredited investors, asset managers, corporates, listed companies, family offices & HNWIs).
- What investors don’t know about Helicap: It takes just 3 minutes to sign up and get access to deals. (Access to curated private debt & equity opportunities)
- Read interview with Helicap Co-founder & Group CEO David Z Wang: Click here
- View key highlights of interview: Click here
- The technology allows our asset management mangers get live insights of the performance of the loanbook of lenders and determine which companies have the better potential to allocate funding to.
- Upon analysis, these deals are then placed on our platform for members to co-invest directly with us.
3) The Users (Investors)
High-networth investors, angel investors, family offices & institutional investors.
4) How it works
Registration, sign up and onboarding can be done directly on the platform, dedicated relationship managers are also available for consultation and guidance of investment selections
5) Investor Example / Testimonial
Adrian Tan, a Singapore-based Director of a global investment bank and an early investor with Helicap: “As a registered client on the Helicap platform, I am most compelled by the professionalism and rigour of the team – it’s been a great experience. I have real-time access to my investment portfolio, and I have been delighted with the performance of my assets that I have deployed through Helicap, even throughout the pandemic.”
” I have real-time access to my investment portfolio, and I have been delighted with the performance of my assets that I have deployed through Helicap, even throughout the pandemic “
6) How to get started
Hotspot: Private Market Investments, Private Debts & Co-Investment Opportunity
Read the exclusive interview on investing in private debts and opportunities on Helicap Platform with David Z Wang, Helicap Co-founder & Group CEO. David is also the founder of 33 Capital (invest in FinTech & e-commerce startups in Southeast Asia) and has more than 10 years of experience in leading financial institutions including Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse & Nomura. How do you access private market investments? How do you find private debts with 5% to 15% returns? What are the opportunities? How can you invest in a private debt fund?
David Z Wang, Helicap Co-founder & Group CEO
David Z Wang is the Co-founder & Group CEO of Helicap. Over the past decade, David has worked at Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Nomura. He founded 33 Capital in 2016 to invest in FinTech and e-commerce startups in Southeast Asia. Through his knowledge and experience in wealth management and venture capital, he created a tech-enabled platform that has become investors’ go-to resource for finding private investment opportunities with healthy risk-return profiles. He was awarded Top FinTech Leader by the Singapore FinTech Association in 2019 and was a Singapore Founder Finalist for the MAS FinTech Awards in 2020. He graduated from the National University of Singapore as a University Scholar, with a semester abroad at the University of Southern California. He also holds a certification in FinTech from MIT.
Helicap is a Singapore-based FinTech firm providing curated and exclusive private co-investments to a wide network of accredited investors. Our goal is to fill a $500 billion financing gap for the underbanked by deploying capital through 1,000 originator partners in the region, with a strong financial inclusion mandate. Through our institutional-grade credit analytics technology, that churns and analyses millions of loan data points from origination platforms, we extract meaningful credit rating insights for our risk management framework. This is complemented by our fully online and MAS licensed investor deal platform, that provides co-investment opportunities to our exclusive investor base. Since Helicap’s founding, and through COVID-19, as a group, we have disbursed more than $150 million in private investment volume with zero originator defaults. Our equity backers include Japanese financial services firm, Credit Saison alongside billion-dollar asset managers PhillipCapital and Tikehau Capital, top VC firms – East Ventures and Voveo Capital. Visit: Helicap | Helicap for Investors | Sign Up