Credit Suisse Appoints Vice-Chairman Southeast Asia Jullie Kan as Vice-Chairman APAC, Over 40 Years of Private Banking & Wealth Management Experience Joining Credit Suisse in 1998 as Market Group Head for Malaysia
6th March 2023 | Hong Kong
Credit Suisse has appointed Vice-Chairman Southeast Asia Jullie Kan as Credit Suisse Vice-Chairman APAC, an industry veteran with over 40 years of Private Banking & Wealth Management experience and had joined Credit Suisse in 1998 (25 years ago) as Credit Suisse Market Group Head for Malaysia. Jullie Kan appointment as the new Credit Suisse Vice-Chairman & Strategic Client Lead APAC takes effect on the 6th March 2023. Benjamin Cavalli, Credit Suisse Head of Wealth Management APAC & APAC Sustainability Leader: “Jullie has been instrumental in growing our Southeast Asia franchise and developing the bank’s strategic young talent recruitment programs over the years. As we prepare for our next phase of growth, we are excited for her to play a broader role in deepening our strategic client relationships and grooming our talent pool across Asia Pacific.”
“ Credit Suisse Appoints Vice-Chairman Southeast Asia Jullie Kan as Vice-Chairman APAC, Over 40 Years of Private Banking & Wealth Management Experience Joining Credit Suisse in 1998 as Market Group Head for Malaysia “
Credit Suisse Appoints Vice-Chairman Southeast Asia Jullie Kan as Vice-Chairman APAC
Jullie Kan, Credit Suisse Vice-Chairman & Strategic Client Lead APAC
- Jullie is currently Vice Chairman and Strategic Client Lead Southeast Asia.
- She will continue to report to Benjamin Cavalli, Head of Wealth Management APAC, in her expanded APAC role and provide senior client coverage of UHNW and key clients across APAC, working closely with the Market Group Heads, Team Leaders and senior bankers to build and strengthen these relationships.
- In February 2023, Jullie also joined the Credit Suisse Asia Pacific Foundation Board as Trustee and the SymAsia Foundation Limited as one of the Board of Directors.
- Jullie has more than 40 years of experience in the wealth management industry. She joined Credit Suisse in 1998 as Market Group Head for Malaysia and in addition to her role as Market Group Head Malaysia, she led the Singapore market between 2006 to 2008, and was appointed Deputy Head of Private Banking Southeast Asia between 2008 and 2010. In 2013, Jullie was appointed Vice Chairman Southeast Asia.
- In November 2014, Jullie was conferred the designation of IBF Fellow for Wealth Management by The Institute of Banking and Finance Singapore, in recognition of her contribution to the wealth management industry.
Credit Suisse is one of the world’s leading financial services providers. The bank’s strategy builds on its core strengths: its position as a leading wealth manager, its specialist investment banking and asset management capabilities and its strong presence in its home market of Switzerland. Credit Suisse seeks to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on both the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets, while also serving key developed markets with an emphasis on Switzerland. The bank employs more than 50,000 people. The registered shares (CSGN) of Credit Suisse Group AG, are listed in Switzerland and, in the form of American Depositary Shares (CS), in New York. Further information about Credit Suisse can be found at www.credit-suisse.com.
Sign Up / Register
- Manage $20 million to $3 billion of assets
- Invest $3 million to $300 million
- Advise institutions, billionaires, UHNWs & HNWs
Caproasia Platforms | 10,000 Investors & Advisors
- Caproasia Access
- Caproasia Events
- The Financial Centre | Find Services
- Family Office Circle
- Professional Investor Circle
- Investor Relations Network
Monthly Roundtable & Networking
Family Office Programs
The 2023 Investment Day
- 28th March 2023 - Hong Kong
- 4th April 2023 - Singapore
- April 2023 - Virtual
- 6th June 2023 - Hong Kong
- 13th June 2023 - Singapore
- Sept 2023 - Hong Kong
- Oct 2023 - Singapore
- Oct 2023 - Hong Kong
- Visit: The Investment Day | Register: Click here
- The Investment Summit
- The Private Wealth Summit
- The Family Office Summit
- The CEO & Entrepreneur Summit
- The Capital Markets Summit
- The ESG / Sustainable Investment Summit