Japan 32 Year-Old Founder of M&A Research Institute Shunsaku Sagami Fortune at $950 Million Since IPO in 2022, Uses Artificial Intelligence to Broker Deals with 5% Success Fee for Small & Medium-Sized Companies and Targeting at Founders Nearing Retirement
20th May 2023 | Hong Kong
Japan 32 year-old founder of M&A Research Institute Holdings Shunsaku Sagami personal fortune is now at $950 million since IPO in 2022 June (Initial Public Offering, Tokyo Stock Exchange). Founded in 2018, M&A Research Institute Holdings uses proprietary database & artificial intelligence to broker deals for Small & Medium-sized companies, targeting at founders nearing retirement (Succession Planning). M&A Research Institute charges a 5% success fee (M&A is concluded). See below for more info of M&A Research Institute Holdings Shunsaku Sagami.
“ Japan 32 Year-Old Founder of M&A Research Institute Shunsaku Sagami Fortune at $950 Million Since IPO in 2022, Uses Artificial Intelligence to Broker Deals with 5% Success Fee for Small & Medium-Sized Companies and Targeting at Founders Nearing Retirement “
M&A Research Institute CEO Shunsaku Sagami
M&A Research Institute CEO Shunsaku Sagami
- Born in 1991. Graduated from Kobe University.
- September 2013 – Joined MicroAd Co., Ltd. He is engaged in the development of algorithms for advertising systems.
- November 2015 – Established Alpaca Co., Ltd. (currently Smart Media Co., Ltd.) and assumed the position of Representative Director.
- October 2018 – Established M&A Research Institute Co., Ltd.
Message from CEO Shunsaku Sagami
For all business owners,
In Japan, the average age of business owners is increasing, and a growing number of small and medium-sized enterprises that do not have successors are going out of business, which is becoming a social problem. In recent years, M&A has become widely recognized as one of the options for business succession.
However, the M&A industry, which should play an important role, still has various problems to solve.
I myself sold the IT company I started in the past. The company became an affiliate of a listed company, and its social credibility improved. The business also expanded, and this M&A brought good results.
On the other hand, along the way, I faced three major problems while having contact with M&A intermediary companies.
“A fee structure that generates high retainer fees, interim fees, and monthly remuneration regardless of whether M&A is successful or not”
“Depending on the person in charge, the content of the proposal varies, depending on the individual’s work style”
“They are just brokers and I can’t give them good advice.”
We will fix these problems in the M&A industry and provide all business owners with the true benefits of M&A. With that in mind, we launched the M&A Research Institute Inc.
We provide “satisfactory M&A” based on the following three axes to all managers.
(1) Fee system for transferor company’s completely success-based fee
・At ordinary intermediary companies and financial institutions, fees such as retainer fees, interim fees, and monthly fees are charged regardless of whether the contract is concluded.
(2) Optimal matching combining big data and AI technology
・We have one of the largest M&A sites in Japan, and we accumulate a large amount of information on M&A as data on a daily basis. In addition, a
(3) Support by experienced Advisers
·In our company, there are members who have actually experienced company transfer through M&A as a manager, members who have experienced the acquisition of more than 10 companies and businesses, and members who have experience mediating more than 20 M&A cases. etc. We have members who are familiar with M&A from various aspects and will provide accurate support.
Sign Up / Register
- Manage $20 million to $3 billion of assets
- Invest $3 million to $300 million
- Advise institutions, billionaires, UHNWs & HNWs
Caproasia Platforms | 10,000 Investors & Advisors
- Caproasia Access
- Caproasia Events
- The Financial Centre | Find Services
- Family Office Circle
- Professional Investor Circle
- Investor Relations Network
Monthly Roundtable & Networking
Family Office Programs
The 2023 Investment Day
- 28th March 2023 - Hong Kong
- 4th April 2023 - Singapore
- April 2023 - Virtual
- 6th June 2023 - Hong Kong
- 13th June 2023 - Singapore
- Sept 2023 - Hong Kong
- Oct 2023 - Singapore
- Oct 2023 - Hong Kong
- Visit: The Investment Day | Register: Click here
- The Investment Summit
- The Private Wealth Summit
- The Family Office Summit
- The CEO & Entrepreneur Summit
- The Capital Markets Summit
- The ESG / Sustainable Investment Summit