Financial Protection Advisor, UOB Personal Financial Services
- Provide accurate financial advisory services to existing bank customers through referrals from mortgage and core banking channels
- Acquire new customers through active participation in road shows and telemarketing
- Ensure proper advisory procedures and documentation while adhering to the Bank’s internal policies, business processes and regulatory requirements
- Results-oriented and driven
- Competent in engaging existing customers on financial planning
- Possess the relevant accreditations (i.e. CMFAS Modules 5, 9, 9A and HI)
- Possess at least a Diploma from a recognized institution
- Sales personnel with track records strongly preferred
- Candidates with minimum 1 year of insurance sales experience will be given priority
- Fresh graduates who possess strong sales attributes may be considered
- What is an Insurance Specialist?
- What is a Relationship Manager?
- What does a Relationship Manager Do?
- Reality Check I : So you got your new job as a Relationship Manager. What is next?
United Overseas Bank (UOB) was founded by Datuk Wee Kheng Chiang, incorporated on 6 August 1935 as the United Chinese Bank — the change of the name was effected in 1965. Today, the UOB Group has a network of more than 500 offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Western Europe and North America.