Top 10 Most Popular Articles in 2016
Which are the top 10 most popular articles in 2016? We recap the most-read articles by Wealth & Investment professionals on Caproasia Online:
#10 10 Ways to Deal with a Portfolio Disaster
No surprise why this is in the top 10 list. Portfolio performance is constantly being scrutinised. And when some investments go out of your expectations or analysis … …
- 2016 Ranking: No. 10
- 10 Ways to Deal With a Portfolio Disaster
#9 How do you Manage Clients during Financial Crisis & Market Downturn
If 2016 is a year of political surprises, many investors and investment professionals will inevitably turn cautious.
- 2016 Ranking: No. 9
- How do you Manage Clients during Financial Crisis & Market Downturn?
# 8 The Rich Lists
The must-know for Ultra High Net-worth Providers, Wealth Managers, Private Bankers and Institutional Investors. Who are the richest in Asia? The favourite lists? Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia.
- 2016 Ranking: No. 8 (Joint)
- 2016 Indonesia Top 50 Richest
- 2016 Singapore Top 50 Richest
- 2016 Malaysia Top 50 Richest
#7 What are the Challenges of an Investment Advisor
Managing investments is not easy. It may take years for results to show, and one night while you are sleeping to destroy it all.
- 2016 Ranking: No. 7
- What are the challenges of an Investment Advisor?
#6 7 Shocking Deals that shake-up Private Banking in Asia
Private Banks used to be where the world’s richest park most of their assets, global relevation and competition have caused major changes in the Private Banking industry.
- 2016 Ranking: No. 6
- 7 Shocking Deals that shake-up Private Banking in Asia
#5 9 Reasons why you became a Wealth Manager or Financial Advisor
The 2 biggest perks of a being a Wealth Manager: Time and Money. Is that true? Regardless, ranked No. 5 in popularity in 2016.
- 2016 Ranking: No. 5
- 9 Reasons why you became a Wealth Manager or Financial Advisor
#4 5 Dream Jobs of New Graduates in the Financial Industry
Published for students. For professionals, a flashback to graduation and how your career unfold.
- 2016 Ranking: No. 4
- 5 Dream Jobs of New Graduates in the Financial Industry
#3 12 Top Career Options for Private Bankers
Where Private Banking used to be a dream career, 2016 uneventful news of Private Banking have sprung up second-thoughts for some. Regardless, there have always been many career options for Private Bankers … … now that we all know. Ranked No. 3 in 2016.
- 2016 Ranking: No. 3
- 12 Top Career Options for Private Bankers
#2 List of Global Top 50 Fund Management Firms 2016
Ever wonder which is the largest Fund Management firm in 2016? Who are the market-makers? Which are the firms that have more than a trillion assets? No surprise why you are in the wealth or investment management … … you love numbers, statistics and data. Ranked No. 2 in 2016.
- 2016 Ranking: No. 2
- List of Global Top 50 Fund Management Firms 2016
#1 List of Independent Financial Advisory Firms in Singapore
The most popular article on Caproasia Online. The most viewed and most read in 2016. It caught us by surprise.
- 2016 Ranking: No. 1
- List of Independent Financial Advisory Firms in Singapore
Follow us in 2017 for more exclusive content, insights and research.
Looking for more? Follow: Top 20 Most Popular Articles in 2016
Top 10 Most Popular Articles in 2016 – list of articles published in the year 2016
Join us in the 2016 Rewind:
- The 2016 Ultimate Rewind
- Top 5 Most Shocking News in 2016
- The Rewind: Private Banks in 2016
- Top 50 People Moves in 2016
- Top 5 Professionals Who Left Private Banking in 2016
- Top 10 Research Publications in 2016
- The Rewind: Fund Management in 2016
- Top 10 Most Popular Articles in 2016
- Top 20 Most Popular Articles in 2016
- Top 10 Most Popular Videos in 2016
- Top 50 Most Memorable Photos in 2016
- Photoshot of the Year 2016
- Top 30 Headlines in 2016
Caproasia.com | The leading financial website for financial professionals, professional investors and HNW investors. Covering capital markets, investments and private wealth in Asia. How do you invest $3 million to $300 million? How do you manage $20 million to $3 billion of assets? Quicklinks: Caproasia Access | TFC | Caproasia | Jobs