Google Co-founder & Billionaire Larry Page Receives New Zealand Residency with NZ$10 Million Investment
12th August 2021 | Hong Kong
Google co-founder & billionaire Larry Page with more than $110 billion net worth and one of the richest man in the world, has received a New Zealand residency for himself & family. Larry Page, who is born in Michigan in the United States, had applied for New Zealand residency using New Zealand’s 1 Resident Visa requiring an investment of NZ$10 million ($7.04 million) over 3 years which will grant himself and immediate family members indefinite residency.
“ Google Co-founder & Billionaire Larry Page Receives New Zealand Residency with NZ$10 Million Investment “
New Zealand Investor 1 Resident Visa
If you have NZ $10 million to invest in New Zealand over a 3-year period, you can apply for New Zealand residence. If you’re granted residence you can go to New Zealand with your family and enjoy their unique lifestyle.
- Length of Stay: Indefinitely
- Live, work and study in New Zealand.
- Include your partner, and dependent children aged 24 and under, in your visa application.
- You may be able to bring your car, boat and household items to New Zealand, free of customs charges.
Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Co-founders of Google
Larry Page and Sergey Brin are the co-founders of Google (1998), which created the world’s leading search engine and is one of the world’s largest technology company. Earlier in 2021, Sergey Brin expanded his family office into Asia with the setup of a family office unit in Singapore in 2020. Read More: Sergey Brin family office
- Google Co-founder & Billionaire Larry Page Receives New Zealand Residency with NZ$10 Million Investment
- Twitter & Square Founder Jack Dorsey Buys Australia Fintech Afterpay for $29 Billion, Founders Become Billionaires with $1.8 Billion Each
- Robinhood IPO on NASDAQ with $32 Billion Market Value, Founders Become Billionaires $2 Billion Each
- Hong Kong Billionaire & King of Oyster Sauce Lee Man Tat Died at Age 91, 6th Richest with $17 Billion Fortune
- Billionaires Richard Branson and Jeff Bezos with $216 Billion Combined Wealth Starts Spaceflight Tourism
- Xiaomi Founder & Billionaire Lei Jun Donates $2.2 Billion of Shares to Charity
- UK Largest Divorce Payout from Russian Billionaire Farkhad Akhmedov, Settles at $186 Million from Original $620 Million
- British Fintech Wise IPO Creates 2 New Billionaires with $3.55 Billion
- China Premium Tea Nayuki IPO in Hong Kong, Creates 2 New Billionaires with $1.1 Billion Each
- Didi Global IPO Creates 2 New Self-Made Billionaires, Founder Will Cheng Wei with $4.4 Billion
- Billionaire Warren Buffett Resigns from Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, $49 Billion Endowment
- United States Billionaires Tax Leak, Top 25 Pays 3.4% in Tax Rate from $401 Billion Fortune
- Didi Chuxing IPO Creates 2 New Self-Made Billionaires, Founder Will Cheng Wei with $7 Billion
- Billionaires Bill Gates & Melinda Divorce, $150 Billion Assets
- Billionaire James Dyson Switches Residency Back to UK from Singapore
- South Korean Billionaire & Chairman of Kakao Kim Beom-Su to Give More than Half His $10 Billion Fortune Away
- Billionaire & Google co-Founder Sergey Brin Setup Family Office in Singapore