Founder of Keyence Corp Takemitsu Takizaki is Japan Richest with $38 Billion, Uniqlo Tadashi Yanai Drops to Second with $35 Billion
17th September 2021 | Hong Kong
The founder of electronic sensor and factory automation Keyence Corp and billionaire Takemitsu Takizaki has become Japan’s richest person with $38 billion fortune, overtaking Japanese casual wear Uniqlo (Fast Retailing) founder Tadashi Yanai, who is now 2nd richest with $35 billion. The 3rd richest man in Japan is Softbank founder Masayoshi Son with $25 billion. The 4th richest man in Japan is founder of Nidec (World’s largest manufacturer of micromotors of hard disk and optical drives) Shigenobu Nagamori with $9.5 billion. The 5th richest man in Japan is 2nd generation founder & CEO of Unicharm (diaper-maker with brands Moony & MamyPoko & personal care products) Takahisa Takahara with $8.8 billion.
“ Founder of Keyence Corp Takemitsu Takizaki is Japan Richest with $38 Billion Fortune “
Takemitsu Takizaki founded Keyence Corp in 1974
Takemitsu Takizaki founded Keyence Corp in 1974, producing factory automation equipments such as sensors and measurement instruments.
KEYENCE is a leading supplier of sensors, measuring systems, laser markers, microscopes, and machine vision systems worldwide, KEYENCE is at the forefront of factory automation. We strive to develop innovative and reliable products to meet the needs of our customers in every manufacturing industry.
KEYENCE has steadily grown since 1974 to become an innovative leader in the development and manufacturing of industrial automation and inspection equipment worldwide. Our products consist of code readers, laser markers, machine vision systems, measuring systems, microscopes, sensors, and static eliminators. Our innovative products not only meet current needs but also future customer requirements in the manufacturing and R&D sectors. We strive to anticipate the market’s future goals to provide tomorrow’s solution today. At KEYENCE, we pride ourselves not only on our products, but on our support as well. Our customers benefit from working directly with our highly knowledgeable sales engineers who can help them solve applications and answer technical product questions quickly. Our business results are a direct result of the relentless focus on our business philosophies, and our success is recognized throughout the business world. KEYENCE has been continuously ranked in prominent company rankings such as “The World’s Most Innovative Companies” (Forbes), and we are among the top 5 companies in Japan based on market capitalization as of Mar 2020. Today, KEYENCE serves over 300,000 customers in 110 countries around the world, where our name stands for innovation and excellence.
- Mailchimp Sells for $12 Billion Intuit, 2 Founders Become Billionaires with $5 Billion Each
- Australia Canva Billionaires Co-Founders Age 34 to Give $12 Billion to Charity
- 42 Billionaires in Singapore, Li Xiting Richest with $23 Billion Fortune
- Google Co-founder & Billionaire Larry Page Receives New Zealand Residency with NZ$10 Million Investment
- Twitter & Square Founder Jack Dorsey Buys Australia Fintech Afterpay for $29 Billion, Founders Become Billionaires with $1.8 Billion Each
- Robinhood IPO on NASDAQ with $32 Billion Market Value, Founders Become Billionaires $2 Billion Each
- Hong Kong Billionaire & King of Oyster Sauce Lee Man Tat Died at Age 91, 6th Richest with $17 Billion Fortune
- Billionaires Richard Branson and Jeff Bezos with $216 Billion Combined Wealth Starts Spaceflight Tourism
- Xiaomi Founder & Billionaire Lei Jun Donates $2.2 Billion of Shares to Charity
- UK Largest Divorce Payout from Russian Billionaire Farkhad Akhmedov, Settles at $186 Million from Original $620 Million
- British Fintech Wise IPO Creates 2 New Billionaires with $3.55 Billion
- China Premium Tea Nayuki IPO in Hong Kong, Creates 2 New Billionaires with $1.1 Billion Each
- Didi Global IPO Creates 2 New Self-Made Billionaires, Founder Will Cheng Wei with $4.4 Billion
- Billionaire Warren Buffett Resigns from Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, $49 Billion Endowment
- United States Billionaires Tax Leak, Top 25 Pays 3.4% in Tax Rate from $401 Billion Fortune
- Didi Chuxing IPO Creates 2 New Self-Made Billionaires, Founder Will Cheng Wei with $7 Billion
- Billionaires Bill Gates & Melinda Divorce, $150 Billion Assets
- Billionaire James Dyson Switches Residency Back to UK from Singapore
- South Korean Billionaire & Chairman of Kakao Kim Beom-Su to Give More than Half His $10 Billion Fortune Away
- Billionaire & Google co-Founder Sergey Brin Setup Family Office in Singapore
Caproasia.com | The leading financial website for financial professionals, professional investors and HNW investors. Covering capital markets, investments and private wealth in Asia. How do you invest $3 million to $300 million? How do you manage $20 million to $3 billion of assets? Quicklinks: Caproasia Access | TFC | Caproasia | Jobs