Citi Private Bank Hires Chia Pei Jet as Managing Director & Investment Counselor Team Lead for Singapore & Malaysia UHNW Business
1st November 2021 | Singapore
Citi Private Bank, managing more than $550 billion of AUM and serving more than 13,000 UHNW clients & 25% of the world’s billionaires, has announced the hiring of JP Morgan Chia Pei Jet as Managing Director and Investment Counselor Team Lead for the Singapore & Malaysia Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) business. Chia Pei Jet joins from J.P. Morgan Private Bank, where she had served in a high-profile role as Global Investment Specialist and Team Lead for the Indonesia market for more than 20 years, and had her early career at Goldman Sachs, DBS and Maybank. (AUM ~ Assets under Management)
“ Citi Private Bank Hires Chia Pei Jet as Managing Director & Investment Counselor Team Lead for Singapore & Malaysia UHNW Business “
Chia Pei Jet, Managing Director and Investment Counselor Team Lead for the Singapore & Malaysia UHNW Business
Based in Singapore, Chia Pei Jet will partner closely with Citi Private Bank Chairman and South Asia Head Lee Lung-Nien to lead the next phase of growth for the bank as it continues the rapid expansion of its UHNW footprint in both Singapore and Malaysia. A CFA Charterholder, she will leverage her deep technical expertise and industry knowledge to help lead the delivery of world-class investment solutions and advice in these markets, and across the South Asia region more broadly.
Citi Private Bank had announced Chia Pei Jet’s appointment, as a key hire as part of the firm’s strategy to significantly expand its global wealth business in the Asia Pacific region.
Private bankers typically manages $100 million to $300 million of assets, with the most senior and top private bankers managing assets of $300 million to $1 billion and top UHNW private bankers can manage book size of $500 million to $2 billion.
Citi Private Bank
Citi’s Private Bank serves the world’s wealthiest individuals, families and law firms. Citi Private Bank has around $550 billion AUM (Assets under Management), serving more than 13,000 UHNW clients, including 25% of the world’s billionaires and more than 1,400 family offices across 50 cities in over 100 countries.
Citi Private Bank focuses on clients who have an average net worth above $100 million, with clients gaining access to a highly customized experience and a comprehensive range of products and services including investments, banking, lending, custody, wealth planning, real estate, art, aircraft finance and lending, personalized advice, competitive pricing and efficient execution.
- Citi Private Bank: Investment Implications of the Federal Reserve Policy
- Citi Exits 13 Markets, Sells Citi Australia Consumer Bank to National Australia Bank for $881 Million
- Citi Private Bank Hires Credit Suisse Lillian Liao as China Global Market Manager, Lead Private Bankers to Focus on China Entrepreneurs
- Citi Global Wealth APAC Gained $15 Billion Net Asset in 2021 1H, To Hire 1100 Private Bankers & Relationship Managers by 2025
- Citi Appoints Chan San-San as Head of Private Bank HNW APAC, Kelvin Goh as Head of FI Group for Investment Banking
- Citi Private Bank Appoints Seamus Yin as Global Market Manager China South & West, 10 Years with China Top Entrepreneurs
- HSBC, Citi and Standard Chartered to Add 6,600 Wealth & Private Banking Jobs in Asia
- Citi Appoints Ida Liu as New Global Head of Private Banking, Exit 13 Markets
- Citi Creates Citi Global Wealth to Manage all Global Wealth Units, Including Citi Private Bank
- Citi Gained $20 Billion Net Inflow into APAC Wealth Management Business
- Citi Private Bank Forms Citi Private Capital Group to Provide Institutional Service to Family Offices, Private Funds and Private Companies
Caproasia.com | The leading financial website for financial professionals, professional investors and HNW investors. Covering capital markets, investments and private wealth in Asia. How do you invest $3 million to $300 million? How do you manage $20 million to $3 billion of assets? Quicklinks: Caproasia Access | TFC | Caproasia | Jobs