UBS Launches Digital Platform UBS Circle One to Provide Clients with Insights & Actionable Ideas, Phase 1 Launch in Asia-Pacific
27th May 2022 | Hong Kong
UBS has launched a new digital platform UBS Circle One to provide clients with top insights & actionable ideas, with phase 1 to be launched in Asia-Pacific. UBS Circle One will provide clients with new daily content based on latest UBS CIO House Views through short videos, podcasts and interactive live webinars on a daily & weekly basis, complementing traditional investment reports and physical events, and actionable ideas & investment opportunities at their fingertips, where they can then choose to invest or trade through our mobile banking app. In phase 2, clients will be able to connect with each other and to experts across the globe in “circles” of interest groups on topics they are passionate about from investing, wealth planning, family advisory to sustainability, art, philanthropy etc. UBS Circle One will be rolled out to the various regions including the US and Europe in 2023. The app was co-created with 100 digitally savvy clients in Hong Kong and Singapore who provided valuable insights in fine-tuning its features and usability.
“ UBS Launches Digital Platform UBS Circle One to Provide Clients with Insights & Actionable Ideas, Phase 1 Launch in Asia-Pacific “
UBS Circle One
Some examples of the daily and weekly video shows on UBS Circle One include:
- Inside Take: Daily insights into the minds of UBS CIO at the moment, based on what is currently happening in the markets
- Top Movers: Daily brunch time podcast that summarizes key market moves overnight
- Market Wrap: The UBS Knowledge Network team provides daily macro and sector related commentary in a daily podcast
- Ask Kelvin: A two-way dialogue with Kelvin Tay, Regional CIO, directly addressing client questions, bringing clarity to market events
- CIO Live in 5: Livestream highlighting the key points of CIO Live, sharing investment recommendations, opportunities and challenges
- Collector Insights: A glimpse into the passion, purpose and legacy of global collectors
- Game changers: Industry experts and leaders discuss game-changing ideas that will shape the future and investment landscape
- Big Names: A deep dive with big name speakers, as they share a vision of the world that helps us think differently
- The Next Opportunity: Discover emerging themes and trends with experts across various fields such as authors, academics, and analysts
August Hatecke, Co-Head UBS Global Wealth Management APAC:
“UBS Circle One is all about people, content and connections, bringing the best of UBS’s global ecosystem to our clients. Our UBS House View drives the investment strategy for USD 3 trillion of invested assets globally and through UBS Circle One, we bring the latest investment views and solutions to our wealth management clients. Singapore continues to grow as a global wealth management hub as well as a center of innovation and talent. I am proud that this leading-edge innovation is first rolled out in Asia, and of our APAC team and Swiss colleagues for their talent and speed in developing this innovative digital platform”.
Dorothy Hill, UBS Head of Ecosystems and Global Wealth Management Digital Ventures:
“Looking at how much time people spend on their mobile phones, this is where we want to be with UBS Circle One – always at our clients’ fingertips anytime and anywhere. Today, an exciting journey starts, and I am looking forward to hearing from our clients about how we can serve them with relevant insights to make UBS Circle One their go-to for thought leadership”.
Amy Lo, Co-Head UBS Global Wealth Management APAC:
“UBS Circle One is not just a mobile app, it is our key differentiator and an extension of our wide array of digital innovations such as UBS Advisor Messaging, Direct Investment Insights etc. Digital is in the DNA of our business. Our Asia clients are digitally savvy, and they enjoy relevant, personalized, on-time and seamless investing. UBS Circle One brings us further ahead in this digital age, offering our clients insights depending on their interests”.